Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Nov 1, 2014 12:44:08 AM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Hamster House Forums  |  General  |  For Sale/Trade/Adoption (Moderators: Noelani, Moderator, CEB, Ano, spottedcatfish, nikki1005)  |  Topic: Texas Dallas Looking for dwarf hamster for adopt or purchase. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Texas Dallas Looking for dwarf hamster for adopt or purchase.  (Read 1080 times)
basketfruit
Baby Hamster

« on: Dec 7, 2008 07:59:47 PM »

I live in Irving, Tx and in great need for adopt or purchase almost any dwarf hamster,preferably pregnant female one so I can take care of the babies and does not have to go through the breeding process but i dont mind buying male and female pair either.!

Help me out~~!

Thank you,
Bucca
Superb Hamster

« Reply #1 on: Dec 7, 2008 11:31:55 PM »

Welcome to the forum! Your user name reminds me of a Graphic Novel called Fruit Basket!
dancingdiva0501
Superb Hamster

rawr.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 8, 2008 09:47:57 AM »

Welcome. :)

I'm not sure how many people we have on here that are from Texas, so I reccomend looking on Petfinder, Craigslist, ect. :)

~*Under Construction~*
Timber, Mastiff mix. Madi, Corgi mix. Spanky, mini poodle. Stuart, mini lop rabbit. Salt, gerbil. Pepper, gerbil. Spot, hamster. Sabrina, tabby cat. Samion, unknown cat. Musique, fluffy cat. Fluffy, fluffy cat. Fish.
Baleet
Golden Hamster

rawr

« Reply #3 on: Dec 8, 2008 11:47:37 AM »

Welcome to the forum! Your user name reminds me of a Graphic Novel called Fruit Basket!

Fruits Basket.

>_>;;;; -shot-

baleeted
Almi
The Almighty Hamster

Pwn.

« Reply #4 on: Dec 8, 2008 01:03:33 PM »

Rofl it bothers me too.

Just curious as to why you want a litter?  Maybe you can wait until a local rescue near you has a pregnant mom, or you could buy one off of a breeder.  Try doing a search for hamster breeders, and also keep checking Craigslist (maybe it might be better to post a want ad).

basketfruit
Baby Hamster

« Reply #5 on: Dec 8, 2008 02:48:45 PM »

Rofl it bothers me too.

Just curious as to why you want a litter?  Maybe you can wait until a local rescue near you has a pregnant mom, or you could buy one off of a breeder.  Try doing a search for hamster breeders, and also keep checking Craigslist (maybe it might be better to post a want ad).

I'm just fascinated by hamster babies!! I love'em sooo much!
mikki
Elite Hamster

« Reply #6 on: Dec 8, 2008 02:56:57 PM »

if its just for the sake of babies, like almi said mabe you should wait for a pregnant rescue, or find one at a petstore that is pregnant

Trouble_1
Celebrity Hamster

Just do it.

« Reply #7 on: Dec 8, 2008 04:11:22 PM »

if its just for the sake of babies, like almi said mabe you should wait for a pregnant rescue, or find one at a petstore that is pregnant

Trouble (RIP)                       Honey (RIP) <3 <3 <3

Almi
The Almighty Hamster

Pwn.

« Reply #8 on: Dec 8, 2008 05:15:56 PM »

Right.  Breeding is serious business and can actually be quite devastating if you don't do it right.

What do you plan to do with the young ones?

Bucca
Superb Hamster

« Reply #9 on: Dec 10, 2008 12:27:33 AM »

[Mah]
Fruits Basket.

>_>;;;; -shot-<

Rofl like a day later I was like " Hey on HH I think I typed Fruit Basket D=" Hehe I'm watching the episodes right now.
Pages: [1] Print 
Hamster House Forums  |  General  |  For Sale/Trade/Adoption (Moderators: Noelani, Moderator, CEB, Ano, spottedcatfish, nikki1005)  |  Topic: Texas Dallas Looking for dwarf hamster for adopt or purchase. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length